Erg Chigaga Luxury Tour from Marrakech - 5 DAYS
Luxury Desert Tour From Marrakech to Erg Chigaga via Dades Gorges.
The 5 Days Luxury Desert Tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy both Mountains in Dades Gorges and Sahara Desert south Morocco, and combines the landscape of the Berber, Arab and Jewish cultures in the valleys and the Sahara desert of Erg Chigaga near Mhamid Elghizlan.
This Tour can be reduced to be 4 Days Tour with one night in Erg Chigaga Luxury Camp.
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Benhadou - Dades Gorges.
We will start out Tour from your Riad / Hotel at 8:00 AM.
Cross the high Atlas Mountains.
Visit Ait Benhadou which is the most important Kasbah in the south, UNESCO world heritage set and a movie set too.
Driving through the Oasis of Skoura after lunch ( the valley of thousands kasbahs)
Arrive to the valley of Dades ( for the sunset photos )
Spend the night in a Luxury Hotel in the valley of Dades.
Day 2: Dades – Toudgha Gorges - Alnif – Draa valley – Agdez :
Leave the Hotel after breakfast towards Tamnougalt Kasbah in Agdez.
Drive cross Boumalnt town
Visit the valley of Toudgha.
Have a little walk in Toudgha Gorges ( the highest gorge in Morocco )
Cross the Mountains of Saghro to the village of Alnif
Have lunch in Nkob village ( the village of 46 Kasbahs )
Arrive to Tamnougalt Kasbah for a visit.
Spend the night in Luxury Kasbah.
Day 3: Agdez – Zagoura – Chigaga Luxury Desert Camp:
Start After Breakfast at 8:00AM:
We will have a walk in the valley before join the road again towards Zagoura.
Visit the old Ksar of Tamgrout, and it’s old Quoranic and Library and Pottery factory with the opportunity to try to make your own Tajin or Plate
Arrive to M’hamid elghizlane where we will have little visit and even Lunch, we can have picnic on the way to Erg Chigaga if you prefer that.
Visit the Oasis of Oum Laalag in the middle of the Sahara Desert.
Spend the night in Luxury Desert Camp under the start and near the big Dunes of Erg Chigaga
Day 4: Local Nomad experience day in the Sahara Desert Erg Chigaga:
- Enjoy the Sunrise on the dunes.
- Breakfast under the sunshine and dunes around you.
- Camels will be waiting for you to start your nomad experience.
- Ride the camels won’t be the entire journey so you can also walk with the camel men and have chat with them.
- Visit nomads in their tent and have Tea with them.
- Lunch will be in the Middle of the Sahara, you can help preparing lunch as different experience for you “optional”.
- Back to the camp before the sunset so you can see the beautiful colours of the sunset on the Dunes of Chigaga.
- Spend the light in your Luxury Desert Tent with Dinner under the start and candles light.
Day 5: Erg Chigaga - Marrakech:
Start our last Day in the tour at 8:00 Am:
- Driving on the sand dunes for about 1 Hour following Paris-Dakar Rally.
- Crossing the massive dry lake of Iriki, this was a paradise of so many animals before and became a flat dry landscape.
- Stop After the lake where you can find some very old Desert fusels
- Visit Taznakht village wish is the capital of making rugs and carpets in the south of Morocco.
- Arrive to Marrakech and drop you at your Riad / Hotel at about 5:00 PM
Departure: 1st day at 8:00 AM
Arrival: 5th day at 5:00 PM
Distance: app. 1030 km
Transportation: 4WD with Air Condition
Accommodations: Luxury Hotel , Luxury Desert Camp in Chigaga
Prices: 699£ Person ( 2-3 people )
650£ Person ( 4-6 people )